TorontoHispano.com logo

Business
Website Latino de Canada
Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: PEDRO BRICEñO - - - LOCAL WELL-KNOWN CHILENO in HOTWATER
super8lack

Date:
OyOxRzWSCcmuSkinCi
Permalink   
 


buy 5 pills valtrex 0136 prednisone ytgwlq

__________________
zenodong

Date:
GMleJnwtuaIvNjjl
Permalink   
 


car insurance online 91162 life insurance =[[

__________________
joyzheart

Date:
ldgxtWlbWCACwX
Permalink   
 


cheap car insurance 9267 car insurance quotes =-DDD

__________________
stefchica

Date:
aFguFOwrXamflSVR
Permalink   
 


car insurance quotes cfgsf car insurance tbe

__________________
ericksilverio

Date:
IcUGaPYHiI
Permalink   
 


supplemental health insurance 041 life insurance quotes 7834

__________________
TheIronyy

Date:
WmeNinzjLePIWZ
Permalink   
 


new york health insurance 787401 car insurance quotes >:))

__________________
OMGpillows

Date:
eFyUnLZjaYYBl
Permalink   
 


car insurance quotes 794418 company life insurance 54501

__________________
crackismine

Date:
qYAqkhKkAhclp
Permalink   
 


cheap car insurance iczgv buy car insurance online =-[

__________________
tecnocop

Date:
MEOdvEPwLONBBIW
Permalink   
 


auto insurance quotes kahj cheapest auto insurance pfbxfw

__________________
coldfirenj

Date:
onyuZiLlTxSSGEafJF
Permalink   
 


california homeowners insurance >:P car insurance quotes icbrzl

__________________
tyksxxfdfc

Date:
TdkfpgCfeq
Permalink   
 


j3Zl9E , qenfyuzhwhuh, [link=http://zvywnfsajdoj.com/]zvywnfsajdoj[/link], http://psjmbgkgmtaq.com/

__________________
Destrey

Date:
OltfBvVgGugvar
Permalink   
 


Superbly illuminating data here, tkhans!

__________________
ctyhda

Date:
qSgMNSfZijVy
Permalink   
 


v4Eo7x qjzqhpewuesq, jbmjkzuafxij, [link=http://cumxsjupeirj.com/]cumxsjupeirj[/link], http://qdfktyvcxobi.com/

__________________
cmwtpnbqpyt

Date:
EsJFzXRSCn
Permalink   
 


2C1cjI owehnzbzxbyd, edveaubyiuvf, [link=http://iqntkajrnkxy.com/]iqntkajrnkxy[/link], http://pyctgynmpnuc.com/

__________________
ayrkgdxtto

Date:
CpnzOxcjgkUYiRBTd
Permalink   
 


3WwfIh ljbbhuhzyoaj, rfifixsurtyd, [link=http://utgbesttgjrq.com/]utgbesttgjrq[/link], http://cbxmshqrofiu.com/

__________________


Comandante

Status: Offline
Posts: 14952
Date:
RE: PEDRO BRICEñO - - - LOCAL WELL-KNOWN CHILENO in HOTWATER
Permalink   
 


Photographer fondled me, says girl, 11

d24d1aed457e8e6ae24a75c26eea.jpeg

Pedro Briceno arrives at court Monday. Briceno has pleaded not guilty to 13 counts, including sexual assault and sexual interference of six little girls.

December 13, 2010

Peter Small

An 11-year-old girl says a one-time photojournalist forced her to wrap her legs around him while he fondled her at his west Toronto apartment three years ago.

The girl testified Monday that the assault happened when she was 8 and another girl, then 7, were lying on a bed watching a movie in the summer of 2007.

He flipped me over and he put me on my back, said the girl, who cannot by law be identified.

He grabbed onto my legs and he put them around his waist and he tried to get me to touch his privates, said the girl, testifying via video link from a room in the University Ave. courthouse separate from the courtroom.

Pedro Briceno, 67, has pleaded not guilty in Ontario Superior Court to 13 counts, including sexual assault and sexual interference of six little girls in 1987, 1991, 2006 and 2007.

He was a photographer for many years with El Popular, a Toronto Spanish-language newspaper, but he left the paper shortly after he was charged in 2007.

The witness testified Monday that Briceno made the other little girl wrap her legs around his waist too.

The witness said Briceno also placed the other girl on top of her.

He picked her up and he put her stomach on my stomach and he pushed down and I couldnt breathe and she couldnt breathe. I was screaming, the witness told Crown prosecutor Joanne MacDonald.

She said she visited his home a second time, when he attacked her again. She told him she didnt like it. The third and last time she visited, he didnt do anything, she said.

He usually walked around just in shorts and frequently tried to kiss her, which disgusted her, she said.

She said that her friend threw a doll at Briceno on her visits, after which his attacks would begin.

Under cross-examination by defence lawyer Nicholas Xynnis, she agreed that she never mentioned doll-throwing in her statements to police in 2007 or at a preliminary hearing two years ago.

You just made that up, Xynnis charged.

Im not making it up, she replied.

She said she didnt mention the doll throwing because she was frightened people would think what Briceno was doing was her fault.

How would that be your fault? Xynnis asked.

The girl couldnt explain.

You are adding things, Xynnis suggested.

No, she replied.

On Friday, a 34-year-old woman testified that Briceno fondled her breasts and vagina in his home in 1987 when she was 10.

The woman said he kissed her, sticking his tongue in her mouth, climbed on top of her and started rubbing against her with his hips.

(link: http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/article/906291--photographer-fondled-me-says-girl-11 )



__________________
Not everything I post or say on foro are necesarily true facts.  <- THAT is a fact! :blankstare:


Comandante

Status: Offline
Posts: 14952
Date:
Permalink   
 

Ex-photojournalist denies sexually assaulting six girls

fde1ee6a427dac680969154393bd.jpeg

Pedro Briceno, charged with sexually assaulting 6 girls over 20 years starting in 1987, arrives at Ontario Superior Court on University Ave. for day two of his trial on Dec. 13.

December 16, 2010

Peter Small

A former photojournalist for a Spanish-language Toronto newspaper categorically denies he sexually assaulted six prepubescent girls over a period of 20 years.

Pedro Briceno testified Thursday he never touched any girls inappropriately or simulated sex with them, as alleged.

He told his lawyer¸ Nicholas Xynnis, that he regularly kissed several on the face, forehead or lips, especially as they came and went from his home, but that he never stuck his tongue in their mouth, as some have testified.

The 67-year-old Chilean immigrant has pleaded not guilty in Ontario Superior Court to 13 counts, including sexual assault and sexual interference of the six little girls in 1987, 1991, 2006 and 2007.

He testified he was a photographer for 16 years with El Popular, a Toronto Spanish-language newspaper, but he left shortly after he was charged in 2007 because his bail conditions made it impossible for him to continue.

On Thursday, a woman testified that when she was 8 or 9 he got her, on six or seven occasions, to sit on his lap in a computer room at a Chilean social club.

She said as she sat on him she often felt his hardened penis under his clothes and that he touched her thighs. He also tried to take her hand to make her touch his penis, she testified.

Briceno denied the allegations.

Testifying through a Spanish-language interpreter, he said the computer room was always full of people coming and going, so he and the girl could never have been alone.

On Monday, an 11-year-old girl testified that at Bricenos west Toronto apartment three years ago he forced her to wrap her legs around him while he fondled her. She also said he put another little girl on top of her and pushed them together.

Briceno denied this ever happened, saying he grabbed the two girls at one point after they refused to leave a room as ordered. Thats all that happened, he said.

On Dec. 10, a 34-year-old woman testified that Briceno fondled her breasts and vagina in his home in 1987 when she was 10.

The woman said he kissed her, sticking his tongue in her mouth, climbed on top of her and started rubbing against her with his hips.

Did you touch (her) in any way that she described, Xynnis asked.

No, he replied.

The woman claimed to see him touching another little girl, her 9-year-old friend, who had also come to visit his apartment.

That never occurred, Briceno said.

The trial continues Friday.

(link: http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/article/908514--ex-photojournalist-denies-sexually-assaulting-six-girls )



__________________
Not everything I post or say on foro are necesarily true facts.  <- THAT is a fact! :blankstare:


Comandante

Status: Offline
Posts: 14952
Date:
Permalink   
 

Woman says photographer fondled her when she was 10

December 10, 2010

Peter Small

 

A woman says a former photojournalist with a Hispanic community newspaper fondled her and another little girl in the apartment in which he lived when she was 10.

I was scared. I was in a state of shock, said the woman, now 34. I didnt know what to do.

Pedro Briceno, 67, pleaded not guilty Friday to 13 counts, including sexual assault and sexual interference with six little girls in 1987, 1991, 2006 and 2007.

He was a photographer with El Popular for many years, a Toronto Spanish language newspaper, but he left the paper shortly after he was charged in 2007.

The woman, who cannot by law be identified, said that on an evening in March or April of 1987 her mother got a call for her to go over to the Etobicoke apartment in which he lived to pick up some pastries.

When she arrived, he was alone, save for a baby girl he was babysitting, she said.

He invited the witness into his bedroom, where she sat on the side of his bed, she said.

He said, Lets play a little game. Every time you see my picture in the photo album you have to kiss me.

He got a photo album, and kissed her on the lips three times when he saw his picture, she said. Then he leaned her back on the bed and started rubbing her vagina and breasts over her clothes. His tongue was in my mouth, she said.

He climbed on top of her, she told Crown prosecutor Joanne MacDonald. He was very heavy, she recalled. He started rubbing himself against her with his hips. She could feel his hardened penis under his pants, she said.

She did not say anything to him, she testified. I was tense.

The attack lasted about five minutes when the phone rang and Briceno got up to answer it, she said.

He comes back and he says to me, Dont say anything to your mom. Your mom is going to be upset if you say anything and shes not going to believe you.

Then a 9-year-old girlfriend was at the door.

The friend asked to see the baby girl, who was in the living room, the woman testified.

When the 9-year-old was in the living room Briceno grabbed her from behind, putting both hands on her breasts and vagina, the woman testified.

She just stood there. She froze, the woman said.

The two girls left together. I just told her I saw what he did to her and I told her what he did to me.

When she got home her mother forced her to tell her what happened. Her mother told other family members but police were never notified, the woman testified.

The woman said that over the years she tried to bury the memory. I didnt want to deal with it.

But she decided to come forward when Briceno was charged with other sexual assaults on little girls in November 2007, she said.

In cross-examination, defence lawyer Nicolas Xynnis asked her why she didnt immediately jump off the bed when the attack started. I was 10, she said, but added that she doesnt know why she didnt move away.

Why didnt you say, Stop, or anything like that? Xynnis asked.

I think it was because of the shock I was in, the woman replied. Nothing was coming out.

The trial continues.

(link: http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/article/905301--woman-says-photographer-fondled-her-when-she-was-10 )



__________________
Not everything I post or say on foro are necesarily true facts.  <- THAT is a fact! :blankstare:


Nuevo

Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Date:
Permalink   
 

This is just one of the articles that has shown up in the star the last couple of days. This man is currently on trial at 361 University st. If you are interested in reading the other two articles, simply go to the star and search his name.

An 11-year-old girl says a one-time photojournalist forced her to wrap her legs around him while he fondled her at his west Toronto apartment three years ago.

The girl testified Monday that the assault happened when she was 8 and another girl, then 7, were lying on a bed watching a movie in the summer of 2007.

He flipped me over and he put me on my back, said the girl, who cannot by law be identified.

He grabbed onto my legs and he put them around his waist and he tried to get me to touch his privates, said the girl, testifying via video link from a room in the University Ave. courthouse separate from the courtroom.

Pedro Briceno, 67, has pleaded not guilty in Ontario Superior Court to 13 counts, including sexual assault and sexual interference of six little girls in 1987, 1991, 2006 and 2007.

He was a photographer for many years with El Popular, a Toronto Spanish-language newspaper, but he left the paper shortly after he was charged in 2007.

The witness testified Monday that Briceno made the other little girl wrap her legs around his waist too.

The witness said Briceno also placed the other girl on top of her.

He picked her up and he put her stomach on my stomach and he pushed down and I couldnt breathe and she couldnt breathe. I was screaming, the witness told Crown prosecutor Joanne MacDonald.

She said she visited his home a second time, when he attacked her again. She told him she didnt like it. The third and last time she visited, he didnt do anything, she said.

He usually walked around just in shorts and frequently tried to kiss her, which disgusted her, she said.

She said that her friend threw a doll at Briceno on her visits, after which his attacks would begin.

Under cross-examination by defence lawyer Nicholas Xynnis, she agreed that she never mentioned doll-throwing in her statements to police in 2007 or at a preliminary hearing two years ago.

You just made that up, Xynnis charged.

Im not making it up, she replied.

She said she didnt mention the doll throwing because she was frightened people would think what Briceno was doing was her fault.

How would that be your fault? Xynnis asked.

The girl couldnt explain.

You are adding things, Xynnis suggested.

No, she replied.

On Friday, a 34-year-old woman testified that Briceno fondled her breasts and vagina in his home in 1987 when she was 10.

The woman said he kissed her, sticking his tongue in her mouth, climbed on top of her and started rubbing against her with his hips.



__________________


Comandante

Status: Offline
Posts: 14952
Date:
Permalink   
 

I STILL can't find any news on this... anyone heard anything? Court date was supposed to be December 20th. weirdface.gif

__________________
Not everything I post or say on foro are necesarily true facts.  <- THAT is a fact! :blankstare:


Comandante

Status: Offline
Posts: 14952
Date:
Permalink   
 

TV Buff wrote:

 

LGigolo wrote:

HIS COURT DATE WAS YESTERDAY - DECEMBER 20TH. DID ANYONE HEAR WHATEVER HAPPENED? ANY UPDATES??




No. But post it if you find anything. Porfa.

 



I've been keeping an eye out for any news and NADA!!!  Whatever happened to this story? weirdface Even google-ing it is not getting anything NEW... lots of old news/events where he appeared, though. hmm

 



__________________
Not everything I post or say on foro are necesarily true facts.  <- THAT is a fact! :blankstare:


TOP Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 3249
Date:
Permalink   
 

LGigolo wrote:

HIS COURT DATE WAS YESTERDAY - DECEMBER 20TH. DID ANYONE HEAR WHATEVER HAPPENED? ANY UPDATES??




No. But post it if you find anything. Porfa.



__________________

I love this one too!!!


Comandante

Status: Offline
Posts: 14952
Date:
Permalink   
 

HIS COURT DATE WAS YESTERDAY - DECEMBER 20TH. DID ANYONE HEAR WHATEVER HAPPENED? ANY UPDATES??

__________________
Not everything I post or say on foro are necesarily true facts.  <- THAT is a fact! :blankstare:


Senior Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 131
Date:
Permalink   
 

Look at the guys face. You can so tell he's guilty, I've already convicted the guy :)
Anyways........ he's innocent til proven guilty by the system.



__________________
God


Foro Master

Status: Offline
Posts: 6639
Date:
Permalink   
 

TV Buff wrote:

 

Another thing that makes me wonder is why was this man so heavily involved with kids in various things: Cueca dancing? Taking photographs at soccer games? Which is exactly the type of events pedophiles are always trying to get involved in: boys/girls scouts, schools, any type of volunteer opportunity or any way to become authority figures that gives them easy access to children. no.gif

 




You hit the nail in the head...that's a classic modus operandi of Pedophiles.

 



__________________
What Do I Know....?????


Comandante

Status: Offline
Posts: 14952
Date:
Permalink   
 

Toronto Police document:



Attachments
__________________
Not everything I post or say on foro are necesarily true facts.  <- THAT is a fact! :blankstare:


Comandante

Status: Offline
Posts: 14952
Date:
Permalink   
 

THE LATEST

Toronto Sun: ARTICLE

November 22, 2007

Accused child molester freed on bail
By Sam Pazzano, COURTS BUREAU


A Toronto Spanish-language newspaper photographer and accused child molester was freed on Thursday on $35,000 bail, days after two more women allege they were assaulted by him two decades ago.

Pedro Briceno, 64, appeared briefly at Old City Hall courtroom and was remanded out of custody and will be back in court Dec. 20.

Briceno was granted bail Wednesday but stayed in custody overnight. He had to wait for his two sureties, two long-time friends, to sign his bail documents Thursday.

The two latest complainants are now 31 and 29 years old, with families of their own, said Toronto Det.-Const. Andrew MacPhail of 11 Divisions Youth Bureau.

Briceno now faces five more offences, including two counts of gross indecency, MacPhail said. Briceno also has a breach charge stemming from his attending a community event where children were present. His earlier bail conditions barring him from attending places where children are expected to be.

MacPhail said the latest complainants found it difficult to come forward, but did so as a direct result of the publicity of charges in August involving three children aged seven to nine at his home earlier this year.

Briceno now faces 15 sexual assault-related charges against six different victims, all of whom were girls between seven and 10 years of age at the time of the alleged attacks.

Briceno enjoys widespread support in the Spanish community. A Nov. 10 fund-raiser that was held for him at St. Pauls Anglican Church was attended by the parish priest.

A large number of influential people within the Spanish community have demonstrated their support for Briceno, who arrived from Chile in 1986.
______________________________________

FTP!!!

__________________
Not everything I post or say on foro are necesarily true facts.  <- THAT is a fact! :blankstare:


TOP Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 3249
Date:
Permalink   
 

LGigolo wrote:
So I go to El Popular website and search for the story... and this is ALL they have? confused.gif  They talk about the EVENT they had to raise fund and that he is acused in a legal case, but they FAIL TO MENTION that he is being charged with CHILD MOLESTATION... WTF? weirdface

No me parece que sea periodismo muy responsable.  Como que le quieren tapar las acusaciones. hmm

Wow... I'm worried that nobody has even thought about making sure that these accusations are false before they start organizing events and putting "the latin community" supporting this guy. Can five different people be wrong? What would these five girls gain from accusing this man?

Another thing that makes me wonder is why was this man so heavily involved with kids in various things: Cueca dancing? Taking photographs at soccer games? Which is exactly the type of events pedophiles are always trying to get involved in: boys/girls scouts, schools, any type of volunteer opportunity or any way to become authority figures that gives them easy access to children. no.gif



__________________

I love this one too!!!


Comandante

Status: Offline
Posts: 14952
Date:
Permalink   
 


Elizabeth Oros de Briceño agradece las muestras de aprecio y respaldo de la comunidad en las dificultades que la familia se encuentra.

Realizan jornada de apoyo a reportero Pedro Briceño


Con el respaldo del párroco Maurice Francois de la iglesia St. Paul y la iniciativa de la Sra Silvia Cayuqueo y su esposo Carlos, se reunió a un grupo de personas el pasado sábado para brindar apoyo emocional y económico a la familia Briceño, para así poder contribuir en algo, a las innumerables necesidades financieras de la familia en cuestión. A la cita acudieron algunos empresarios de la comunidad, quienes no dudaron en colaborar con las bebidas, licor y demás; como también la Sra Irene de Jumbo Empanadas quien demostró su enorme solidaridad y no pudo negarse a brindar una mano de apoyo a quien hoy en día la necesita, contribuyendo con toda la comida que se vendió durante la noche de recaudación de fondos.

Varios artistas de nuestra comunidad también participaron brindando sus canciones, así como Ricardo Lillo del programa "Nuestro Chile", que aprovechó la oportunidad para resaltar su opinión acerca de todo este lio legal en el cual el reportero Briceño se encuentra involucrado ante las autoridades.
Mientras Lillo brindaba sus comentarios se escuchaba un coro "Amigo Briceño, estamos contigo, amigo Briceño, estamos contigo".
El párroco Francois al hablar de las circunstancias que rodean las acusaciones, hizo incapié en uno de los Diez Mandamientos de la Ley de Dios: "no levantarás falsos testimonios"; agregando que es más duro enfrentar este tipo de situaciones que la misma muerte física.
Finalmente la Sra Elizabeth Oros de Briceño, agradeció a nombre de ella y sus hijos, a los presentes por creer en su esposo mediante su presencia y apoyo; agregando que sabía con el hombre con quien se había casado para formar un modesto hogar y sacar adelante a la familia mediante el trabajo honesto y dedicado, pero la vida le ha hecho una mala pasada y aquel sencillo hogar se ha derrumbado ante la incompetencia de poder hacer algo para evitarlo.
Junto a sus hijos, agradeció todas las muestras de solidaridad que ha recibido de parte de la comunidad que ha conocido a su esposo por casi dos décadas y la que ha servido con lealtad y responsabilidad, contribuyendo siempre con su experiencia en la locución y aptitudes musicales cuando se tratara de ayudar a quien que lo necesitara en causas comunitarias.
__________________________________________
So I go to El Popular website and search for the story... and this is ALL they have? confused.gif  They talk about the EVENT they had to raise fund and that he is acused in a legal case, but they FAIL TO MENTION that he is being charged with CHILD MOLESTATION... WTF? weirdface

No me parece que sea periodismo muy responsable.  Como que le quieren tapar las acusaciones. hmm

__________________
Not everything I post or say on foro are necesarily true facts.  <- THAT is a fact! :blankstare:


Comandante

Status: Offline
Posts: 10551
Date:
RE: LOCAL WELL-KNOWN CHILENO in HOTWATER
Permalink   
 


I hope he gets it up the butt real hard every single day in jail.

This man was always a shady creep.  He tried to edge his way into the more political Chilean scene when he first arrived here and thankfully was rejected. 

I actually took cueca lessons from him when I was a kid.  Thank god it was a mom and daughter class and there were tons of people in the class.

Shame!!  I am embarrassed that this digusting individual is Chilenobleh

__________________

CHI CHI CHI LE LE LE VIVA CHILE!!!!

Proud memeber and supporter of Delta Gamma B i t c h - orama
Copyright 2008  All Rights Reserved



Comandante

Status: Offline
Posts: 14952
Date:
Permalink   
 



A benefit for accused child molester Pedro Briceno -- held at St. Paul's Anglican Church and attended by the parish priest -- was regretable, the Anglican diocese of Toronto said in a statement yesterday.

"As with most fundraisers that are held in individual parishes, the Anglican diocese of Toronto was not informed of the Nov. 10 event," the statement said.

"The diocese has a strictly enforced, zero tolerance policy in regard to improper sexual conduct. This policy is available on our website at toronto.anglican.ca.

"While we believe that every accused should be presumed innocent unless proven guilty, we regret -- given the seriousness of the charges in this case -- that the event was held."

The diocese is continuing to investigate the incident but will not comment again while the accused is still before the courts, the statement said.

Briceno, 64, faces four counts of sex assault, four counts of sexual interference and three counts of invitation to sexual touching. Police expect to lay additional sex assault and sex interference charges at his next court appearance Thursday.

All of the complainants allege they were sexually abused by Briceno at around the age of 8.

The first allegations were raised by three young girls aged 7 to 9, who told police they had been molested at Briceno's home earlier this year. Media coverage of those charges led to other complainants coming forward, police say.

One now 24-year-old woman told the Sun the accused would contrive to get her alone by offering to show her a computer, then told her to rub his penis over his pants.

When news of the charges against the well-known photojournalist for the Spanish-language paper El Popular became known, his supporters in the Chilean community organized the benefit.

Among those who spoke at the event was Father Maurice Francois, the priest in charge of St. Paul's Church, on Willard Ave. in west-end Toronto.

He has refused to speak to the Sun about what he said, but an account in El Popular said he warned against bearing false witness and compared facing such an allegation to death itself.

Silvia Cayuqueo, an organizer of the benefit, said Francois did not suggest the young girls and women involved in the case were lying.

"He spoke in general," Cayuqueo said. "The father spoke to many things -- when you make mistakes, when you are crying too much, God is with you.

"When you accuse someone of something that is not right, God is looking at you. Things like that."

Like many of the other people who support Briceno, she said the photographer and musician is likely the victim of a misunderstanding.

"Pedro is a very, very nice person," Cayuqueo said. "As soon as he sees you, he starts to hug you, kissing you, but that's with everybody -- with the women, the men, the old ladies.

"He's a very passionate person. The Chilean people, the Spanish people, they are like that. It's our culture, even with children. If you feel some affection for them, that is our culture to show them. There's nothing wrong about that."

The benefit raised $1,100 to go to Briceno's wife and two children, Cayuqueo said.

"For Pedro I feel sympathy for him, but right now I think who needs assistance is the wife and children," she said. "They have to eat. She has to pay the rent."

Briceno's lawyer, Paul Gosio, declined to say anything about the case yesterday.

"Today, at this time, I'm not gong to make any comment," he said. "The matter's up again relatively soon and maybe at that time it may be appropriate."

He said the benefit was organized without his input or knowledge. "I honestly haven't got the slightest clue about what happened there," he said. "I wouldn't be attending something like that."

-- Edited by LGigolo at 16:49, 2007-11-16

__________________
Not everything I post or say on foro are necesarily true facts.  <- THAT is a fact! :blankstare:


Comandante

Status: Offline
Posts: 14952
Date:
PEDRO BRICEñO - - - LOCAL WELL-KNOWN CHILENO in HOTWATER
Permalink   
 


read below.gif

-- Edited by LGigolo at 10:21, 2007-11-19

__________________
Not everything I post or say on foro are necesarily true facts.  <- THAT is a fact! :blankstare:
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us
 
Aviso

Recomendados para ti
Register Your Business | Promote Your Event | Sell Your Tickets | Advertising | Web Design | Graphic Design | Our Clients | Contact Us
Request a Quote | Media Kit (PDF) | Portfolio | FAQ | TH Media
Copyright © 2002 - 2010 Toronto Hispano Inc. All rights reserved.
The use of TorontoHispano.com is subject to certain terms and conditions. We respect your privacy.